My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Life

There are 5 levels of life in my life.



1st Born

A family would surprise with a new born baby in their family one day. What a baby do for his/her level just sucking milk, crying, make some noise, piss inside their pampers, sleep and etc. They start leveling to next level when they are able to think, speak, write and read.


2nd Study

This level consist of few categories of study level. Some student study for nothing. Some student study for their future. Some student study for achieving something in their life. For me, study are tiring and stressing. Last time I felt like suicidal last time when studying but thanks God I've been skipped this level and proceed to the next level. You don't step out from this if you don't have the mind of money-making in your head.



3rd Working

This is my current level right now. Some of my friends did asked me question about thinking back to continue my studies. Well, I don't think it's easily to make a decision and its hard to choose back which course should I go for. I'm quite happy with my life now earning some extra money to make myself happy. Came back from work I can chat with my friends through online and blog something special in my life in my public blog. This level gave me a lots of challenge in my life. I learned many things and equipped myself with experiences. There are more to learn in this level. It's not really easy to go next level; Marry.



4th Marry

If you think that marry is fun and you're absolutely wrong I tell you. It is not fun at all although I'm still single and not married but I know the process. There are possibility of arguing management and divorcing in a marriage. I've got a good example, my parents. They are happy couple at first but soon it's different. They start arguing with each other everyday, fighting and divorced at last. You know how suffering their children after they've been divorced? Stress and burden in their children mind. More than that, a baby child from age 2-4 years old is the most annoying human in this world. Their screaming could make you deaf and they keep running here and there like chimpanzee inside the jungle. I'm really get annoyed with that child seriously I choose not to marry in my life. I think I could skip this level to the last level.



5th Dead

Do you fear of death? Who doesn't right?
I'm feared of death. Everyday, I traveled to my working place. I walked from my apartment to Kelana Jaya LRT station which kind of near;estimated walking time about 10minutes with long steps and after then I take the Kelana Jaya LRT from Wangsa Maju station to Klcc station. Who knows one day I might get robbed by some street brats and get stabbed to death? Or get hitted by car when I'm on the way to the station? or probably the train crushed down to the road? Who knows something happen in a sudden. Life is unpredictable.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

I loves babiesssss. You r heartless :(

April 6, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

I hates them so much yet getting furious when they start crying and its kind of annoying. Potential to be one of the source of ear cancer.

April 7, 2009 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger LuTlUt said...

I like this post :)
Ours life really just step by step.

April 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

thanks.. yup... this what we called is as LIFE.

April 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger LuTlUt said...

But never mind,
enjoy it enough. :)

April 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger saddient said...

why cannot access to your blog?

April 23, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home