My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

thats me

I'm not really in mood in blogging nowadays. Maybe caused by the guy/girl called you sucks suddenly came over my blog and spoil the harmonious.

I went for my swimming lesson today. Learned how to stay float in the water by straighten up body. I drank lots of the chlorine water. Ewwww... its taste sucks and the swimming pool water smells sucks. Its been don't know how many months never change the water already. sigh* somemore called the olympic sized pool. and the swimming coach promised both of us. He said he will treat us for breakfast if we call him to treat last week. I'm not desperate for it. And this morning he said" You should treat me lah, last time dunno how to swim said want withdraw then now know how to swim already lc dy lah". lol

I suppose to go for basketball just now but the weather is hot and sunny. So, i rest and slept for about 1 hour before waking up to play dota. wink* lol.

Tomorrow i'm going to donate blood at the First Aid Unit at college. Don't know why feel so daring want donate my blood. Well, i'm a O typed blood means this type of blood can save a lots of people that have A,AB and O typed blood. ^^ thinking of doing deeds is fun and you will feel more happiness. lolz. thats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home