My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Poor day

After spent more than I suppose to spend last two days, I decided to switch to "SAVE PLAN" today. Not that type of thingy that you all thinking. I planned not to use single of cent by today. But I got some feeling that I want buy some burgers for supper later on. Should I bite my finger to stand for this "seduction". Ignored the previous post that i posted. I never sleep at all this afternoon. I admitted that is comfortable to sleep at the moment coz it's raining but I never. And this accompanied me just 10 minutes.
Yesh. It's Clorets. I loves it nowadays. Start loving it since that day suddenly missed someone. Haha.

First time ever I make this. Mi Hun Mee Goreng. Never saw and eat before right? Haha. Chef: saddient. Taste: -30 and sucks. yuckkksss... it's salty and too much MSG. Lol.

No idea who's this guy.. Its a random screenshot from KAL Online Loading page.. His look got abit like my grandpa... lol


My lil magician... lame... no idea in blogging... no subjects to be posted la... haihz...

outz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home