My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

25th Augusie 07

Early of the morning I already woke up. Went for teaching tuition for 2 hours and get my salary for last time. Why those children annoying every seconds? I start hating small kids already. Can said so that if next time I married I won't have kids even though one also with my wife. Maybe I won't marry in my life. There's mo freedom after married. Haha. I am too early and young to think this matter. So, leave it at the side first.
E Shuen gave me this one. A china-branded pizza sweet. ciplak one.. haha


Starting get crazy. Lack of boring leh. So I am wandering around my house, searching and finding something to blog and I found this. Yes. It's not a old kettle. Yesterday E Shuen boiling the water then she forget to turn off the fire so the result became like this.




Oh gosh.. Everyone was obessed with KAL ONLINE and I called them KAL ONLINE-mania. Too bad I am not one of them. I start getting dizzy when I played it for 30 minutes. Haha. Wei told me to drink more milk so you can stand more longer? what the~
cM totally live in that world already. Meng... come out please. I very sienz ar. Sob..

and afer I said something then this two guy start wake up from their chairs. ^^ guess what I said?
Hooi: Hmmm... weather so good, go hang your clothes please if not you two no clothes to wear oh. Then only they become like this.....



my lunch not really tasty. Rm 3.80 for this one. Omg.. nasi lemak honey chicken~ --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home