My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

my hair style was sux

I changed my bed sheet last night. Quite sissy if I post out the photo but I still will post out the photo. Again I slept at living room last night. I am lazy to take my bath so I decided to nap awhile. When I opened my eyes, the day was bright. The time at my phone displayed almost 9 o'clock. I have to go college by 10 o'clock. My English class start at 10 o'clock. At the first, I feel lazy to go. It's just an English Language class yet boring. I knew my English worse and not really good, so what. I get A1 for my English in SPM but not consider I'm really good in English. I wore the watch given by my lovely mom today and I look great with it,so I decided wear it to college.

my second bed... first bed at Kuantan... cowy~ lolx... I x willing to lay my body on it la... cute~

the daily journey start from here. the first destination = bus stop. When this words "bus stop" came out from my mind, the first thing I would remember is the moments and the time with my bunch of buddies, hanging around "bus stop", running there-running here, crazy around,wrestling,enjoying ice cream,watching Adrian's stupid and unbelievable stunt and etc. I missed all the moments so much. I wanted to go through the moments again. I knew I am a dream dreamer. And some of my private moments with my ex-gf. I missed her lots too.

After finished English class, I went to canteen with my classmates. Arghh... stupid Elaine, everyday sure must quarrel with me de. Shortie~!!! One of my classmates said we sure will become couple wan one day because we always quarrel just like those Hong Kong dramas, they like to couple then at the end they will couple together. Please lar.. I am not interested in love game anymore. Sigh* I was having this as my breakfast. Do they look yummy?

Mayonise Hotdog(i always eat one,taste better than otherx) and Choco-late Donutx(just first try for today)

And I found out, the bugger who named you shrucks, you suck, what ever those crap nick spam and flood at my chatbox are really not matured enough. Why you got such guts to disturb me but no balls to showed up ur real identity? JOE!!! I knew is you. Stop it and get lost k? If u think i'm sucks, please go far away from my borrrinnggg blog... YEAhh!!!

Ah... I took my self-labeled healthy meal once again just now. Indon Mee + Mushroom Soup + Hot Milo. All were prepared by me. It's not really nutritious but can make me full its already make me satisfied. Lolxxx.. poor mar.. must han han dei jor. this month budject already more than suppose I planned so no choice already. Who call me love shops so much.(not clothes shopping but food shopping) +fat+

Ummmhhhm.. My hairstyle getting suck day by day. Feel like my hairstyle just alike those Korean guy. Arghhh... Going to have a haircut. Might be at Miko? Kuantan Maroon? A Cut Above? Fix? Spin.Hk? maybe from my mom but she already retired from hair styling field. I love you mom whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home