My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

finger itchy so blog back

Actually not my fingers itchy then only i want to blog back. One of my reason to blog back is my mom. She make me touched. She gave me a watch that cost 1k plus for no reason. She rather gave it to me than her bf. Omg, i'm so freaking touching at the moment. Yeah... i can blog anytime. I brought my cam from ktn this time. More pix coming. ~~~~ Hmmm... while having some nap in the bus, i am not in 100% sleeping mood. Just "tidur-tidur ayam" only. Don't know correct or not this malay peribahasa. Lolx... Now only i realise that i almost forget our national anthem song and Pahang anthem song. Lol. For what i need to memorise it, better than i go memorise those O2jam songs notes. Haha.. pix pix pix...

why they all must drove till so fast... play need for speed underground meh? haihz...


pandu cermat jiwa selamat~


inside the lift, we were going mamak down there having dinner. I thouught i can snap some "thing" during this ghost month but unfortunately, they didn't showed up.. lol..

i LOve u, mom...

Hmmm... I gave the present to her dy. Passed to her sister. I hope she will like it although it's useless/no use. I know it's lame giving you this kind of thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Juno said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2007 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Juno said...

It's good that u can write blog to release something that live in ur heart..
But sometimes.. It's better that you find someone to talk with..
At least you'll get some suggestion or wat from ur fren..
Love this kind of thing..
Once u failed.. It's ok..
There's many gal else waiting for u..
Mayb they're not as perfect as da previous one for u..
But they still having many better thing that ur previous 1 doesnt..
Give a chance to urself n give a chance to others..
Try get some idea from da one who step more forward in da life time..
I mean.. Someone elder? or someone who know more than u..
Just dun b negative minded, give urself some confident..
this is just some comment that i wanna give u..
appreaciate the things around you..
Good luck in everything..

August 22, 2007 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

Thanks Juno. Your comment making me improving now. Yes, I agreed to your advised. Lost already lost and can not have back. Life must step forward to create future. Future bring life to human.
Yes, I know there are lots girls better than her. I hope so.
I want let her know that she did a big mistake for letting me go.
Thanks juno, love u... ^^

August 24, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home