My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sleep at kaki lima tonight?

Owh... I din blog for yesterday because I din get back to home last night. I and my buddies were hanging out at OU and The Curve yesterday till late night till we missed the LRT. Then we decided to take the bus to nearby other LRT station but failed. We took the wrong Rapid KL bus that was actually going other place. =.="
We started feel panic and everyone was in bad mood. No disturb please anyone of us. Then I called Roger, my bestie to fetch us to his house overnight first and then only fetch us back to nearby LRT station in the next day. Pictures, pictures and photos..
The first thing is I thought yesterday I will have a nice day just like in this picture. I will follow yooooouuu~

We walked to the LRT under the hot sun that will make you feel yourself be on the hot and dry desert field. Till we heard something like this: Matkool, Matkool kawanku, mari kita semua, Matkool, Main-main selalu,........ ada Matkool. We stopped him and bought some icey thing to cool us down.

Yes... The 4 of us wearing the same colour of T out yesterday. Seem like we going others house on Chinese New Year right? Haha. Long time never eat this icey grape already since the last day I left my secondary school. ^^

I felt boring in the LRT so I snapped this photo. Pay attention to this woman in yellow colour shirt with the arrow pointed to her. Reason I snapped her picture? I am love with her? Nah... When she step her both leg into the train, she dig her nose repeatedly and it was disgusting to me. When I bored, I will look at something and pay a lot of attention on it and unfortunately she become the subject to my blog. Haha
We reached Kelana Jaya Lrt Station after 19 station and took a Rapid KL bus to One Utama. The first time I took bus to the shopping mall is yesterday. Boon's acting as L in Death Note. The Most Talented Grammy Award should be awarded to him.

Hey you all out there, what you all opinion about this nice photo? Photographer by Hooi Woei Hoong, Model by Foo Chuan Meng. Any girl interested to him? Want for his number? Want for his detailed information? Just leave me a message. Currently available for lelong this guy. Start bid from Rm888. I am going to be rich~

Took by someone stranger at one of the street of The Curve. The post us... Sorry buddies, I spoiled this picture. From left side: Boon, Chuan Meng, Andrew, Wei, Me and Rog. Inside this photo, I don't look normal. Lolx.

Oh.. Big family. Guess which one is me. Lame and stupid ar this photo but still nice. My buddies~


Yummy... Did you all saw the shinny chocolate layer on the donuts? And try to imagine it when they are inside your mouth right now rolling here rolling there. Lolx..Source = Roger brought us to eat. Roger, you treat me so good. Those donuts were delicious. I love you. Hope you're reading this. Got time bring me go eat again k? ^^


They having a big discussion outside the cinema theatre. Where is me? I'm holding the camera so I din discuss with them. Lolx..

Back to Rog aunt's house. I never sleep last night. All I did is playing online games, reading blogger'blogs, thinking other stupid stuff and other. -- I don't know why I will become like this. Maybe yesterday afternoon before going out, I want chat with her then she like dunwan chat with me then fine la. Haihz. When my mind appear this stuff suddenly feel no mood in blogging dy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home