My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

history again

I slept for 2 hours + only last night. Reason? Hehe... I'm chatting at msn till forget the time. Lolxxx. Actually planned don't want to go college today. There were tiny rains dropped in this early morning. It's so freaking nice to lay on bed and act like pig(sleep). Syok~ but I need to attend to college today. I can't missed my class anymore. Last Friday, I already "ponteng-ed" my lecture. I never told my mom bout this stuff. I feel like I'm very bad. Sorry mom, I will never ever ponteng anymore.

In the bus, on the way going to the college, I saw a couple. The guy damn f*cking ugly but his gf just like an angel living on the earth. Compared to the guy, one is angel and one is demon with ugly face. I'm not jealous they are coupling but the guy's hand seems touching his gf's body, grabbing around his gf hip and molest here molest there repeatedly. It an eye-saw to everyone inside the bus. Early in the morning already did like this. Sigh*

I snapped my ME subject tutor pix. She always claimed that she's the prettiest one in this world. This make me always laugh loudly in her class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home