My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Bored

Lack of boring, I decided post something. I keep read others blogger's blog. They are far much better than me. I meant they can blog better than me. Their language were suitable. Hmmm.. I will make myself to become more improve in the future. Yeah!!! I'm improving. lolx... And I did this test from a blogger site. My dead body worth how much:
$5500.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Dating Site


$5500=RM19,158.15 not even enough to buy a new car. Sigh* xDDD

70%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site

I am 70% addicted to blogging~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home