My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Ponteng-ed lectures and classes

Today I never attend to college. Went to Sunway today to hang around. I bought one green T not really look nice. Simple and chunted???? lolx.. Today I snapped less photos than yesterday. Maybe I din sleep last night and not really in mood on doing everything? Maybe.. I also don't know.
Hehe... Ice Kacang: Am I look beautiful? Owh, I am sure you not going to eat me right? Please~

The small salamander. Took it secretly. Actually it is prohibited from being taking any photo inside the pet shop.

Here's the picture. We dinning at Bar B Q Plaza. My face so chubby!!! OMFG~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home