My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Could these are some hints to something?

Recently I dreamed a strange dream which cause my heart feels uneasy for this few days. For two days repeatedly, this nightmare had been haunted me every night.

The nightmare starts here...

I just remembered that I always been in a house every night for the 2 nightmare that I had. Neither is my own house or a house that I went before. Honestly I never went to the house before. The house is a semi-bungalow house.

Everyone in my family were inside this nightmare. When the night approach, everyone were being so coward and start hiding them self in their room. I don't have any idea why they will become like this and till my sister told me there was a ghost in this house. It's a female ghost with long haired and she will haunt anyone if she found out who was wandering in the house at night.

Its really weird, how come I can't even go everywhere in my house although I knew this house is not mine but my family said it was(in the dream). I don't believe such thing thus give it a damn and walked down to the downstairs to switch on the television. As I knew that, that time I think I already finished my sem 1 final exam and back to my home for some rest after faced the city life for a long period.

When I land my ass on the comfortable sofa, in the half way watching my favourite show, something flew to the left behind me. I turned my head and I saw a ghost that similar to the ghost described by my sister just now. I shouted and ran for my life but nobody can heard my voice.

As fast as I could, I ran to my room and shut the door. Suddenly, there was some noisy sounds outside my room. I opened the door carefully and slowly not to alerted the ghost at outside to know actually what is happening right now. There are nothing outside there but I felt cold at the moments. My body was shivered. Its not because I felt cold, I was afraid. The ghost was behind me standing just like a stick and tapped my shoulders. What I could do at the moment is run again. This time I ran to every where in my house to find my sister and others but I can't found. Things getting weird right now, I am alone now. Story getting climax.

I ran out from my house to seek for help from any passer by. Gosh.. My little brother was standing in front of my house with a stranger. I told him what had happened and he kind like ignoring me. When I turned to the left side and right side, guess what I saw? I saw funeral. Yes, there were two family having funeral at the moment. I became more afraid. What I wanted right now is coming out from this nightmare. I screamed loudly for help. No one there and suddenly I fell down to a dark hole after that and knocked my head. It was painful and I was awake from the sleep this morning until I realised that my head get knocked the steel barrier of my double Decker bed. Oh thanks God angel Nah!! I don't trusted any religion. I am a free thinker but why in my nightmare I so fucking afraid of the fucking unknown ghost or whatever that suddenly popped out behind me and tapped my shoulder.

Apparently I been having this exactly same dream for two nights till I can even memorise the story line. Hope tonight I am not having this nightmare anymore. I am a bit lazy in blogging dy. Gaming now. Update tmr. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home