My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, August 31, 2007

People think that I'm clueless

Today is Merdeka Day. Yes... I'm still at KL. Going back Kuantan plan canceled

What I done last 10 minutes ago-

drank some waters from my blue plastic bottle
wore back my T's
came out from toilet
looked out from the balcony
rejected someone's friend request at Friendster.com
replied someone at Friendster.com
Yes.. Is 6.05am just now

I woke up since 20 minutes ago, still in blur condition/50% awake 20%lost 20%sleeping and 10% dreaming. O2Jam-ing for few rounds to wake myself up.

I slept in the living room on a warmed and comfort sofa again last night. Should be said 3 hours ago. I slept for 3 hours only, watched Stephen Chow's funny movie. Its not funny at all. It make me feel sleepy. ~~zZZZZzzzZZZ

My whole body felt very cold from the KL-Weather. Palm was cold as the ice. Body almost shivering and need something warm to be hold. Maybe put my palm beside the warm CPU? Rubbing both palm of my hand? putting them near to gas stove and on the fire? I don't know. I felt typing will be more effective on this matter. So, I blog.

Everyone knew that I already lost someone who I treasured last time. Not going to repeat it again now. I don't want to bring out the past and discuss. There's no point in doing this.

Last night, I scold somebody in the MSN. Everything in my mind I let them fly out as many as they can. I tried to get her attention that I am not guilty. Tried to explained but no one pay attention to me. So they judged me guilty and supported him.

I was unable to do anything in the moment as they believed him more than me. It's alright. I am not saying that I am the one who doesn't did wrong before. Everyone who doesn't did mistake before? Even the Lord also did that. Not critic any religion or any society club. I just want to tell him that I was disappointed with him in this case. Maybe he think I am the one who wrong.

K fine. Okay, is my fault all. Apologize it from him already. Just because someone told me to do so. I know I don't have my own principle but she asked me to do so, then I just do it. I don't want let her down again. From the beginning, I was let her down and this time I don't want to do it again.

Everyone were believed that he's right at all. If he was right at all. Let judge about this:
A,B,C and D went for Z house to overnight because there was late night appeared and there were no any single train or cab available at the moment. At the night everyone were sleeping like a pig while A never slept at all. He's surfing the internet, reading other's blog, played some online and lan games.

Then the day time appear....
Waiting everyone to wake up and thought will be going back in few more hours. At last all were awake. Z also. Z asked A,B,C and D "So, you guys going where? You guys want go Sunway or going back right now? A's mind just follow the big group. Everyone wants go Sunway.

So the majority to Sunway now. Without purposely and never realise. A forget to log out his friendster profile from Z's computer. He reaslise untill he back home in the next day, he found out something that make his heart to be tearing just like tearing a paper. What he saw is his friendster profile is updated with negative stuff.

Eg. Being so bitchy around.....
Need love?
cant survived life without drug?
admired SAINT ROGER!???!!!

there were plenty more to be listed out. Above there were some of the immature sentences.

And yet so, A never blamed him. He ask him to ask whether is really his "artwork" or not and he denied it. So, fine. No more proof to being suspected him. Just forget it and take it as a lesson and no idea on who's doing this.

Maybe Z found out that he's really enjoying doing this stuff as he's currently studying in a well-known college in Malaysia and probably will have a bright future but A had been silenced down with his answer. So case close, just forget it. He's my buddy.

This one quite long time already. Just give some conclusion.

Z planned back Kuantan and will be fetching A,B and C too. At the last moment, Z was unable to do so with some reason. Ok. They accept it.

The 2nd time, everyone thought they are going back. Z replied A's message that he's not going back. Z asked A,B,C and D for confirmation whether want go back or not and he can fetch. So, A,B,C and D keep pushing each other:

A:Dunno they all...see first lor...
B:Take taxi la... Rm150 only mar...
C:Don't know oh... see B lor...
D: Not sure yet... Will be telling you this a.s.a.p

Maybe Z want to be fair by not fetching us back because he promised someone will be fetching him back from long time ago. Ok. Its 2nd time Z did like this with same reason. A was speechless.



Saddient Simpson. Maybe I should live in the Simpson world. Crazy every time. Run ways from the world issues. All I can do is blog. I expressed all my feeling in this blog. Get inspired from a famous blogger that is XiaXue. I not really knew her as her fans are more than the daily rice that I eaten.

Been blogging since 2 month or maybe 1 month. I hope can improve my writing skill just like XiaXue. She starts blogging since the age of 15 years old till now. Her mentor was a guy named Ian claimed as her mentor in blogging. Wish to have some blog's teacher just like Ian but don't ended up with XiaXue's ending met with this Ian. Boo~

It's pretty early this post was made. I couldn't sleep back so I crap something bout here.

Everyone are going back today. Boon already went out early of this morning and back with his cousin's car.
Sheng Wei and Chuan Meng bought 3pm bus ticket and will not in the house start from 2 pm incase they worry that they will miss the bus.

From 2pm till next Monday morning. I will be in home alone. Gee.. that wasn't fun when Home Alone movie suddenly appear in my mind. I have to kick some of the burglar a$$ from my apartment just by myself. I have to spent my time alone for 72 hours.

what shud I do in this 72 hours? Its 3 days time spending in home...

Study?
Workout?
Going out?
JJ?
Online?
Homework?
Online games?
Eat?
Sleep?

Anyone have better idea?

done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home