My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day Dua

Past

Everyone knows what's that? Simple Past Tense? Nah...

I still can't let it go my past. Still behaving like small kid and trapped in the past.

Woke up kinda late today at pukul 12 o'clock. When I woke up that time, my body was like lacking of energy to support me from standing up and move my legs. I forced my self to continued.

The weather is damn good. Most probably I will be going out for a movie ALONE!?! But after the clock ticked to the number of one, I was totally moody and not planning for a movie after on.

The weather turned like that:

Was sucks in drawing the photo. I wished they are really appear at the sky right now. So f*cking freaking childish-minded that I have. Lolx.

It's raining again just now. I lazy to go down mamak for my lunch so cooked myself again this time. Instant Noodles with Milo + Double Fried Eggs. Here's the pix:

Yes, it may look disgusting. Ignore the black soya sauce. I added it to flavoured up for more tasty. Want? It's really yummy. ^^ Sorry.. Only will make it for my love one.

Hmmmm... I spent my time the most by watching Stephen Chow's movie. I got 10+ Stephen Chow's movie in my pendrive right now. All I get it from copied and pasted from a cyber cafe that day. /gg will go again next time with Sheng Wei they all. /gg and I watched this Just now:

God of Cookery.
Still not boring with it. Loves this movie so much. This movie give the deepest memory for me. I also no idea why I like it so much last time still now. Stephen Chow rocks !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home