My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I asked a stupid question today

This coming Saturday is the Armageddon Day for me. Not any fire meteor hitting the earth or a monster going to be summoned in the middle of city or Mojo Jojo coming KL and destroy the KLCC.

It is actually my final exam coming. I didn't touched and single notes yet and still blogging at the midnight wandering around without any reason. Just back from cyber cafe few hours ago spent Rm10 something at the cyber cafe in around the corner of the exam.

What am I currently doing now:
Drinking a milo ice made by Boon
Half naked sitting infront of the lappie typing this thing
Sms-ing with someone(my class mate lar)
Surfing friendster
Posting something at LYN Forum
Digging nose wtf!

Exam is around the corner.
Never study.
Never do anything.
Never prepare anything.
Never.

Main post for today only photos more than words.

One of my pal who accompanied me everytime when I felt boring. He/She help me lots. Growing my muscles? Lol. It's a pressie from my dad's worker last time since I was in standard 4 or 5 like that. Quite long huh. Shortly say, 8 years with me already. I still will appreciate you.

This guy named MohanKumar Raju Tambi Siva Don't have any idea what's the name of this man. Guess who are him? He's the one of the worker at BRJ Restaurant as I mentioned about a mamak restaurant at the previous post. At first we decided to have our lunch at MRJ Restaurant not BRJ Restaurant, but when we passed by his restaurant, he dragged us into the restaurant and don't know why we go lay our ass on the f*cking chairs and ordered the foods.

Then we headed to a cyber cafe called Wangsa Maju Cyber Cafe and what I saw when my body was in the cyber cafe is this:
OMFG LOLWTFBBQ!!! Is a she-male. Lol. I was shocked and what made me shocked is at first I thought is a hot chick when I glared her that time but soon when I look carefully I can confirm he is 100% she-male, AH GUA. Then few moment later He peeped me and kind of shy that typed look straight way faced the monitor back without letting me know. WTF I hate this kind of sissy people and wanted to kick their ass right now that time. Felt like not in mood to make some mess so I ignored him. Got to reformat my camera after snapped the ah gua photo. Damn!!

I joined LYN Net 2 months ago and today I found this she-male posting a thread to sell her wardrobe clothes. He named the post as YiYi Celearance Wardrobe. WTF? And her profile gender put as female there. Without thinking too much, I post a replied to the post to revived his true identity. I wrote " Thread Starter, I saw you before at a cyber cafe. OMG you are an ah Gua. Why you put there as female?". Am I bad?

A random picture. Saw anything from this picture? Does anyone know how to read those chinese words at this picture? Can you tell me what's the meaning? I am a banana people so I don't know how to read chinese words.

Ignore this. This pair of couple snapped from the banner of a cyber cafe. Felt like wanted to snap and post out this picture. No idea what am I doing right now.

About my post title, just few hours ago I asked a question from her and get replied back from her which cause me become speechless. I was planning to have some chat with her and she replied me such answer made me became speechless. I wish I would never asked her just now. What happen to her actually? Did she really changed or the one who changed is me? Feel like punching the wall right now.

Did Xia Toong said what all is true? She really cruel to me and I don't know why. Questions keep dropping to my head and make me felt nervous to get it but I was too weak to get the answer. I am weak, weak and the weakest. I am weak.

I am going to express all my feeling through this blog. This blog was my second diary after my first diary under my pillow.

Last two night, I shed my tears on my bed hugging the pig that she gave me. When I closed my eyes, one sweet moments come and haunted visit me. I thought back the moments with her last time. I was in her room that time and she came toward me and hugged me tightly as tight as she could. She even said this "Don't leave me someday as I couldn't live without you even one second". Thanks God I still remember and this cause my tears drops.

And then I also thought back the way she bites me. I wished there were scars left at my arm there. I remember that she said she not willing to bite me till bleeding as I ask her to do so but she refused. She scare that I will get the pain and she love me. My tears started pouring more and more. I was stupid to thought of this thing again.

Still laying on my bed sneezing, my nose get stucked with the mucus as the result from crying, I hid myself under the bed not because of the coldness, but I don't want to think it anymore. By doing this I think I will get asleep more easily without thinking those stupid thing that didn't make any sense.

And yet this method doesn't work at all. I thought back again the moments with her at my secondary school. Venue at bus stop as known as perhimpunan. I thought back the moment she hang with me at the bus stop and don't know what reason she pull my school uniform and said she like to do so but I don't like it at all. So I just let her pull to let her happy. As long as she happy, I don't felt anything instead I felt more happiness be with her that time.

Arghhh!! I can't think it anymore. My wound haven't recovered back and I need to let it recover 100% but I was unable to do so. Please lar. I am out of idea to forgeting her. Someone please showed me some new way. Few more minutes then I felt asleep. Guess too tired already after some cried.

Just now I asked her where she kept the present that I gave her as her birthday present. She told me that she don't know where she put it already. Wow. That's made me shocked and I was speechless that time.

If you don't want to appreciate the present, PLEASE THROW IT AWAY K?? I KNEW IT'S A CHEAP PRESENT. I can't afford to buy you expensive thing so I bought you this. I KNEW ITS LAME.FINE!! If like this there won't be any present next time. I knew you can afford to get what you want. YOU MADE ME SPEECHLESS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHAT WITH YOU ANYMORE. I AM OUT FROM THAT.

I studied a little bit only just now. After 3-4th pages, I become like this:
ZzZzzz~

And I took this sunset view:
What you all think about? Please comment it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home