My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blar Blar Belar

I am a bad boy who always skipped my tutorials and lectures. Today I did it again and spent my day in front of the comp onlining and doing nothing.

Playing online games, surfing the net read ppl's blogs, and self cam-whoring.

And I skipped my breakfast meal. I woke up at 9 o'clock and realise that I missed my 2 tutorial classes. I felt guilty to my mom. And I never do my work out exercise for few days already. Supposedly, I should do it 4 times per week.

Getting lazy and lazier
I am a lazy-worm
Perhaps can call me a comp-worms xP

I took my lunch nearby my house. 10 minutes walks from the place that I stayed. And then went for Jaya Jusco to buy something. I spent RM15 in my grocery stuff and I bought 1 pack of Magee Goreng, 1 pack of instant noodles flavoured Soto Ayam(No idea what's that meaning, just bought it for try), and one value pack of yogurt drinks 750ml. ^^

Due to my poorness from financial problem, I would like to save more than I spend for something that's not necessary but I can't stand the "godaan or seduction" when I passed by a Watson.

I bought two Clorets ocean mint tablets and one more is Clorets Optimints(sugar free, lol) In 5 minutes I finished up one of the Clorets Ocean Mint Tablet.
Nice picture? Hey Clorets Company, did you want me to be your advertisement supervisor? I can do better than others. Haha. I should change my course to Photography or Advertising.

And this picture below one freaking funny and weirdo. My O2Jam friend sent it to me and don't misunderstood the girl beside me. She just only my O2Jam new friend.

Ahhh... I demanding a lots of stuff in this world but I can't afford to have all of them. Neither was money or ppl. I want everything that nice and interesting for me. One of my demands is this phone:

yes... it is The Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. This phone rated at 7/10 one of the "chunted" among all Nokia's mobile.

second is this one:

Do this dragon looks cool? Guess how much is the price? It cost about Rm700 in Low Yat forum. What the heck.. So expensive. Nego also cannot. Rm300 bah... lolx

Lazy to display out each of the items that I wishes at this moment. Hehe. Will update my blog tomorrow. 2 more day lagi to the city of Kuantan(copied from Rog)

3 Comments:

Blogger m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

seems like i've been out for o2jam for a long long long, is it true that players can upload their pics ?

August 30, 2007 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger saddient said...

erm.. michelle... who's there? sorry if I forgot who you are... mind intro ? its not true... my fren edited it wan... ^^

August 30, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger haley said...

dragon ? gosh ! i hate creature like this . * geliness *

August 30, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home