My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Away for few days~

Yeah... I am going back Kuantan today right afterward after my accounting tutorial. I didn't go for my English Language tutorial again this morning.

The reason why?? I overslept AGAIN!!! Yea, I am a pig. Dark pig. Lolx. Today post is for yesterday. I will update it after I back KL. I want enjoy my holiday with my buddies at Kuantan. Anyone free? Let's go out for yc or somewhere else at Kuantan. ^^ Rotten place as Carmen denied it. Haha.

The view of the living room. Ignore those unfolded clothes at the sofa. I knew this photo doesn't look nice at all. Just random photo taken by me when I am lack of boring-ness.

Just tried my photography session at night. Hmmm... My camera was sucks. I wish I have The Nikon D80 so that I can snap more better. This Curry Noodles was spicy and delicious enough till you want have it again in the future. I still felt hungry last night after had this for dinner.


This guy who claimed his self as a social worker wanted us to donate for the... erm... disable children? or what ar? forget dy... guess how much did we donated to the social worker? scroll down...


Sheng Wei donated 20 cent I guess so, Chuan Meng donated 20 cent, and Boon donated 30 cent while I donated 1 cent. Total=71 cents but why there written 70cents? What the... The social worker cheated us. 1 cent also want cheat meh... Haiya...



We went for gaming after dinner at Wangsa Maju Cyber Cafe. Me, Sheng Wei, Boon Hwee, and Chuan Meng were playing warcraft game last night. 3 of them sat together while I sat next to a guy who separated us from sitting next to each other. Boh mood lor... Haihz...

We went back our home at 2am something almost 3am.


The view of the night. I wished I could snap the "stuff". I wonder how it's look like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

November 11, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home