My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Too free and I did this

Tagged : a by [gen|e] in da bottle (oh, I became your victim)

RULES:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

My perfect lover:
1. 170 and above
2. A rich freaks
3. Love basketball
4. Fair skin type
5. Love me more than I did
6. Love Clorets Ocean Mint Tablets
7. Good in attitude and open minded
8. Stay with me whenever I need her
9. Able to speak at least 5 type of languages
10.NICE BODY FIGURE (36-26-34) /gg xDDD

I tag:
1.Xia Toong
2.Pao Suen
3.Nicole
4.Moon
5.Mei Yin
6.Li Chie
7.Genie
8.Sin Ying

EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM EXAM at 9.00am later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home