My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm back to my sweet and comfortable home yesterday. Everything were so new for me. The furniture been placed differently way from what I saw the day before I left my home. Currently the time is 1.23am right now. Amazed with the digits? Its true anyway, and there’s no reason for me to cheat on you.

I have been staying up so late facing the comp everyday since my sem1 exam over. I blog, forum-ing , gaming and online-chatting. Couldn’t do others than that, maybe my life is incomplete without a computer? nonono! should be my life is worthless without an internet connection. All I wanted just the internet connection . ==

But my house is connection-less which caused me lots of problems. Blogging is a must for me and also online chatting. Can’t really live without these two. You all might teasing and calling me nut. Don’t call me peanut.

Damn someone scratched my wrist just now when playing ball. I realized it when I taking my bath that time. Everytime also will get at least one scratch to two. Talking about this remind me my ex. Whenever I shown the scars on my body to her, she will start sighed and complaint about it. That’s make me feel better.

Its been really long time I never touch the basketball since I get a really deep impact happened in TARC. I get blocked and I get ashamed. Ex-Sabs Team Player? Known as top 5 can jump very high player? Probably I think so.

I am not cocky with this thing. Everyone have their own ability in everything so do I. But I really can figured out what’s my good thing on myself. Someone please reveal it for me. Sorry this time post is picture-less.

I went to my ex-secondary school, SABS and have some basketball game. I noticed that my skills were worse and even really-can’t-use-that-type nowadays. I bet a primary school student can play better than me as a college student who will get his very-pride-mature-age on this coming December. I should trained more or maybe just retired from it and play for fun. ==

WOaaahaa… Can’t believe there were 3 rats inside my house. Its not the computer’s input “mouse”. A real mouse. Yea, its real mouse and they sneaking there,sneaking here running here playing chase-each-other when I was in front of my computer doing my stuff. I tried catch one of them before but its too sneaky to get caught by me. I used a cane to make my rat-mission be more successfully but unfortunately failed cause my grandma and my two younger siblings have to share a same house with illegal creature. GOSH.

A short trip to the orchard

At the time 9.40am++, I was awakened by my mom through a call. Last night I listen to the songs in my phone till felt asleep. Sigh. Memories do come and haunted me again last night. Its not nightmare thou but the nostalgias with my ex. What a fooled person I am. I m really wanted to ask her one question right now.

Im stunned here…

I went to my grandpa’s house this morning. His house near to his own orchard, which planted with sort-lots-of Tropicana fruits.

Here’s the first picture I captured at there:



I never pluck them as the tree was extremely high and lazy to do so. Photos are more important. /gg



Nangka, anyone’s favourite? Im kind-of-love with it once before.




Want pluck them? I bet you wouldn’t do so. There were billions of mosquitoes around the area. If you could stand more than 5 minutes there, I’m really proud of that and thumb-up for that.



A rooster in the cage near to the jambu tree. It’s really hard to snap this photo. I’ve been bitten by the mosquitoes at there. At last you get PWNED. /gg



This was also pretty hard to snap its photo. The goose seem like knew that I’m snapping the picture of it and keep running away from me when I tried to step to the front slowly.



Yes, it’s a hen but you won’t be a lucky ass to see this. This hen was laying eggs that time.



Woa.. look at this. A labi labi. Aged more than 5 years according to my grandpa’s explanations . But still a wild creature that will bite finger.



Some tortoises in the tank.



I’m totally proud of this picture. This was the best among all picture I’ve taken. No edit and its original. Macro shot anyway.



A wanna-be-pro view picture from me.



My lovely mom, I love you, mom. <333



And I found this. A rat’s trap. I wonder it still working or not leh.



And I found this too, a Buddha Bibble aged more than few decade. With the spiderling’s web around it untouched by anyone for a long time ago, finally touched by me just now. Lol



At last, this is my grandpa. Smile lar grandpa. Holding a hen just caught by him a while ago. I am impressed with his chicken-catching skill. Haha.

Along the way I slept in the car until my home. I was too tired after walking around the wide orchard. Lots masterpiece left by the mosquitoes on my whole body.

Will be update once I’m free to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home