My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The two girls that melt my heart at the most time

Nah, stop thinking about my lover or whatever coupling or dating stuff. Just some random post today about the two celebrities that caught in my mind right now and I'm gonna post something about them.

My two favourite celebrities were not exactly like other's favourite celebs. Mine is just a simple and ordinary girl. Guess so both of them quite young and another one is elder than me one year only but unfortunately she live in Korea.

Lets start with the first ever fabulous, and the only one I love:

Natalie Tong
CHINESE NAME : 唐詩詠 / Tong Sze Wing
ENGLISH NAME : Natalie Tong
ORIGINAL NAME : 唐思盈
NICKNAME : Japanese Girl
THREE MEASUREMENTS: 32A-23-33
BEST EXPERIENCE: Her first advertisement!

BIRTHDAY : 3rd of May 1981
STAR SIGN : Taurus
HEIGHT : 5"5' / 165 cm
WEIGHT : 98 lbs / 45kg

FAMILY MEMBERS : Dad / Mum / Brother
FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY : Ella Koon, Elaine Yiu, Charles Szeto and Charmaine Li.
HIGH SCHOOL : 循道中學

**There plenty more of her photos in my thumb drive. Let me tell out something, a funny quote I think. I go her photos gallery and save all her photos. Yeap, there were total up to 500 photos I saved at the moment. Its really worth that I did this, cuz whatever you people said, critic me... I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 her.**

Okie, here's come the second one:

Lee Yeon-Hee



Actress/Model: Lee Yun-hee (Lee Yeon-hui)
DOB: 1988.02.26 (just elder than me few months only)
H: 169cm
W: 48kg
Blood Type: B

These are some Music Videos she was casted on:

Moon Hee-jun - Alone [1st & 2nd part]
Moon Hee-jun & Boa - Our Story
Kang Ta - Pine Tree, Thanks God, Love VS. Memories, Propose, Persona
Shin-hwa - Hero
FlytotheSky - Condition of My Heart, Poison Ivy (Seub Gwan)
TVXQ - My Little Princess, The Way U Are.

**Just ignore the guy beside her. The reason this picture been choosen by me because she look extremely cute or maybe the guy too *yong sui* dy made her looks more cute? The answer is she always so cute with her crying skill that would probably make you feel touched and cry too.

I am out from here right now. My face was oily now and I got to take a bath and go out for my dinner. Sayonara. Wo ai ni Natalie Tong~ and not forget too, Saranghaeyo Yeon-Hee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home