My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lets go Shakey's for Dinner

Currently I'm being in totally good mood because I will going back to my hometown due to my holiday for 1 week and 4 days. I felt sleepy too right now and might be going to laid my entire body on the pinky-cowy bedsheet of my bed. sissy!

I began love in photography nowadays but unfortunately I don't have a better camera for it. I wishes that I could own a Nikon D40. What the hell am I talking about? come on la, I'm taking Diploma in Accounting and not photography. =.=

And this kind of weird or common, look at it:

erm... Dont have any idea what is this, its grew outside at the window of my room.

The picture above taken yesterday. As I said, holiday reached and I get sick of it sometimes because of the boring-ness accompany me. lol

Just at the moment, we dine at Shakey's Pizza in the Jaya Jusco(wangsa maju branch).
Well, I do support the Pizza Hut more than Shakey's Pizza. You all know whats the reason? Haha, the food is absolutely nice,delicious,melted,rubbish,etc The pizza not nice at all compared to Pizza Hut or maybe I been eating at Pizza Hut almost the decade and haven't being trying others as well so my taste got abit different than others. Probably and I hope so lor.

My favorite mushroom soup with bread stick. Check it out~ At least this better than pizza. Look like "yao cha kuai" in English we called that "fried ghost" lolwtfbbq

Add on a lite-bites so called Mojos? Wtf... Its salty and contained with artificial ingredient which can cause cancer if we take it in large dose.

Stab, stab and kill the potato. RAWRRR... BlooDDDdd!!

At last Pulau Paradise at least it was better than Cheesy Chicken. F*Ck!!

Need some comment bout this picture. Oldies time...

And the last picture for today:

wtf is this AYAM DARA ?!!?!?!?!? means what? can eat or not? VIRGIN CHICKEN?!?!!??? a chicken never get poked or being humped before?? Maybe the meat more tangy and fleshy.. Might have a try on it after I back KL next two week later.

Pity to this man. He chosen wrong course. From this picture, I can tell that he's in love in drawing so much but what to do? Parents word the first for him as he's a filial son. /gg

Tomorrow Im going back to my lovely hometown. =.= Rest and relax come first after tomorrow might not blogging too much because my house network-connectionless.

Done with my luggage packing. Good bye Vista Wira. lol

Away for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home