My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I hate f*cking women with fur on their bodies

Nowadays human in the world are heartless, scumbag, c*bai, f*ucking retarded-mind, b*stardy attitude they have and beast-brained thinking. Knnia CCccccccb.

Phew~!!!

I need few minutes to calm down myself before start some sketch on this blog. I get this video from Betty and I watched it. Not funny, serious issue here, the Mother of Nature need to shown themself to save this full of sympathy animals.

Watch it yourself. Load it till finish before you leave my blog.



Damn the china's hunter with all the damner to them. Fucking heartless, beast, worse ever human-being I had ever met before. Can't believe that they even worse than me. I think their mom borned them out to do such illegal activities that harm animals like raccoon and fox inside the video. Shame to the chinese. Baka. Rather become Japanese or Korean much better.

The reccoon dog been fur-stripped alive by the heartless hunter. The animal still suffering without the fur on its body and struggling around before shinigami came and take their soul away. I can't believe what had happened and I strongly decided going to post it out.

I want the WWF-global environmental organization to take some justice and action beyond this activities. All the f*cking rich freaks women whom wearing fur on their bodies should be jailed for few years. Now you think that you look better with the raccoon fur? You know how many raccoon dogs, coyotes, bobcats, lynxes, opossums, nutria,and foxes needed to be killed in order to make out a complete fur clothes? Up to 10 raccoon at least needed. Don't you think you all are one of the murderer? Come on la, animal also got their mother, they need to live just like us. We live to enjoy, work, mating and die same like them. You can call me a freaks trying to defending the raccoon but I am not a raccoon. I seek for justice.

Holding the justice inspired from Kousuke Ueki from The Law of Ueki anime, whom seek for the justice for his friends and the love one and also to anyone that needed justice. I am not any wild animal ambassador neither taking wildlife course too.


ZOMFG I will having my exam 12 hours later. Time running short and I need more time to study. F*ck!! I don't want to resit for my exam. I failed my English exam already and I don't want for the second one. Or maybe not counted as failed. I didn't sit for the exam also. Lolx. But still counted as failed too. Zzz~

My Business Statistic notes are thick as the dictionary. I get fainted every time I..................................................................................

















glared* it... +.+



See? Told you as well. Damn TarC la. Why we must study none related material for our course.

Anyway I will start study later on after finish this entry.

I found out 10 benefits staying on the high place from the ground.

1.You can watch the sunrise and sunset easily.
2.You can watch the stars at the sky clearly.
3.You can get the fresh air every morning.
4.You can watch the lower ground houses and see what they're doing.(you may get lucky one if you saw any one having sex that time and you can snap some photos of it or maybe record the scene using your video recorder/handhphone)
5.You can sight the meteors/comet or even UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) flown over.
6.You can relax your mind shouting loudly and probably the security guard will pay you a visit and mumbled you for hours.
7. You can throw something down to the street to a passer-by when you're bored.
8. You can kiss with your lover under the starries sky.(== I wish I can)
9. You can see the exactly rounded moon on 15th day of the 8th month in Chinese Lunar calendar.
10. Lastly, you can do your work out outside at the balcony just what I did everyday.(Sometimes neighbours(lengnui) came out and hung or kept their clothes, if you're lucky she will come and chat with you.

Here's the prove:



My shotting skills dropped. Can't find the nice angle to shot dy. I will find the nice spot and PWNED it down. /gg

Recently I been a Dota-Freaks or you may called it Dota-Spree to me. Its not I am a pro in this well-known game. Apparently I get addicted to it. I fight AI only la. Haha.

When I get bored, I will start bullshitting with my friend, doing something that out of normal people's mind or even worser than that. And I did this, artwork huh:



People would start comments about me. Why he will do this? Why? This Hooi Woei Hoong ar, so childish and brainless, nothing else to do till a flies also want to snap? He's crazy. What are you doing, Hooi?

Haha. Ignored me. Just relax and enjoy my blog. Thx for viewing. Need some sleep now and got to study at 8am later on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyme disease said...

that video is sick man...
my heart goes all out to the dog(s)
and the raccoon(s)...

omg...
very traumatic...stupid celebs with furs~ kiss their carcasses and see how it feels on their taste...

September 21, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home