My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I want to be more than I could

Nowadays I can't get to online always therefore I can't update my blog everyday. So how am I going to spend my leisure time?

You all can't guess it out even thats my mom, she can't did so. Apparently I'm spending my leisure time by doing my tutorial work everyday. Haha. Everyone in the house were "weird-looking-thinking" of my action, how come a guy so fucking hardworking but others were busy gaming and doing the usual guy's activities.

And so, Im determined to get scholarship for this year.

Laugh at me you jackass

Quote from saddient: swimming is a healthy activity and I'm currently in love with this sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home