My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, November 16, 2007

tarc DOOMED me...

*scratching the head* Really don't know what to post anyway. Again this time post is getting pictureless.

There are lacking of time for me. Not enough at all to do all the stuff. I have to hand out one group presentation and one more individual presentation on next Monday. Not one, is TWO. Look properly. It's insane. I'm getting crazy now. Hope X be with me right now so I can share my bitter moment with her right now. *siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

My English Communication teacher is insane. What for he made out a blog and call us post our presentation thingy at there and no one going to read there as if they are so freaking free to do so. Go yumcha better.

Still bothering about this two presention, how fugly am I in formal suits presenting infront of all the girls in my group. GARGHHH!! Tension at all and felt not really comfortable and satisfied since the result came out. Others were better than me. I'm hanging on the wall swinging with a rusty rope.



away again for few days.. busy with presentations untill next Tuesday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home