My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone

Since last year I never celebrate Christmas with everyone, so this year we decided to celebrate together. Hmmm... last year I think everyone were not free plus the exam corner is coming around so we don't bother so much about the eve. But last night we went to Passion Poppy to celebrate. Although that was the first experience to some of them, we enjoy the night. Being drunk with alcoholic drinks were not a crime and sin. We just have to relax like the words on Boonie's T " An ordinary life is a crime". :P

I rushed to the event after I finish my work as soon as possible. I was late.



We were so disappointed when the waitress told us there were no table for us and we had to stay at the bar counter for awhile before we can take over a table left by other customers. Boon's start drinking glass by glass. He started being half unconscious. He will shout at you ^()^ "so hai high" and the prove:





cam-whore inside the tandas.

and I went for some walks. Oh some of my friends were there too but not too close that kind of. Just had some drinks with them. Its kind of disappointing when I saw everyone with their couple not because I jealous or envy of them, ....... I can't dance with them or buy them a drink unless they're alone. =.=

when I come back from surveying some walk, Boon's already drunk.



come on Boon, just few glasses only you're already down?





closer....





and he puked at last... poor at him when I saw his condition. Damn smelly la weihs...



even Sw also being unconscious already but at least he's better than Boon. He still can stand up and walk.



3a.m in the morning....
Dj announced the last song for tonight and lights on.. times up and we had to leave the place already. Oh my god we have to carry up Boon's weighed 80++kg. I can't carry him up alone. He's too freaking heavy.

Even the bouncer also drunk. By the way, he was nice to us. I asked for some moments to let Boon refresh lil bit before we leave the place.



At last, Sandi and me together carry up this drunk fella. His bloody T's damn smelly and as his buddy... ahem ahem.... we help him to go down from the stairs.









Boon took off his T later on but so sorry no picture of his tits.... next time k?

end of today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Juno said...

lmao.. GG boon =D

December 26, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home