My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, April 17, 2009

reunion

This afternoon when I was walking to Jusco nearby my apartment, I bumped to Sheng Wei. I was like omglolwtfbbq couldn't believe that he's back Kl after had 2 months hotel management training at Penang Island. Time flies very fast and it's been already 2 months we never meet with each other but today we managed to met on the street after he arrived Kl today. So we decided to take our dinner once again at Petaling Street. Guess what, it's wantan noodles meals again tonight. Nyahahhahah...

Suppose only both of us, Boonie and me goes together but after that we asked Sw to join us as well. We met up together with Boonie at Taman Melati station before we start our journey.

Saw him? The one with pink arrow pointed

We waited for quite long before he reached there. Sw said Boonie's walking style is so much different from others human being, means no one could do like this but he does.

Alright out of boring-ness I did a lame act.


Seriously I'm damn happy today as you can see my big smile above. Once again we three can sit down on the same table to have our dinner together.

And meet Lulu our new friend:

Mr.Lulu

Along being inside the train, we chit chat with each other with tons of crappie stuff and lame jokes. Well, for your information in our group of buddies, we couldn't stay alive without craps and jokes. It is a must for everyone.

nuff said: Laughing can cure diseases wtf

I never realize we reached there just awhile only cuz usually I took train by myself, it seems like a long journey but with buddies accompanies, it become a short trip even though we need to go through 10 stations to reach our destination.

We reached there about 7 something and landed our asses on those steel stool.

Introducing main character, Boonie and future makanmakan.com.my best award for enjoying wantan noodles with real face expression haha wtf


Second goes to Sw who suffered for 2 months at Penang Island and future makanmakan.com.my best award for enjoying wantan noodles in such-too-fake face expression lol wtf.


Boonie and Sw both of them ordered for second rounds except me. I couldn't stuff into my stomach anymore so just watching them finish their second plate. When the bill come, I couldn't believe how cheap our meals. Rm25.10 included:

5 plates of small wantan noodles
1 plates of big wantan noodles
Rm5 prawn dumplings (i think got 10 of them inside the bowl)
3 glasses of Chinese tea ice.

We left the stall and continue window shopping, rmb the post I said about the furious glass seller? Haha.. It makes me sweat a lots when I passed by the stall. wtf.. afraid the aunt will recognize my face and start scolding like dog barking to me.

Not forgetting ba gua (dried meat in Hokkien if I'm not mistaken)

the funniest one is when I saw one label written there, MONSTER CHICKEN wtf...

even funnier MONSTER HAM wtf

whats in ur imagination when you saw the label?

could be like this? Haha......

Perhaps a monster COCK!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home