My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

SEDDDDAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Today im planning to donate my blood organized by FAU with Pusat Darah Malaysia. First they have to measure my weight first, and i weightened at 57kg. I lost my weight because last time my weight is 59kg something like this. Maybe life at kl cant eat lots. Have to save more not like in Kuantan. I can eat as many as i want. Lolz. Crap~ Today was not my day. The officer said that I currently under age so i cannot donate my blood unless get the parent's agreement first and have parent's signature before can do the blood donation. Then i walk back to canteen to have my lunch. I feel very weak that time, luckily I never donate blood. If not, I think I will fainted there. Lolz. Damn embarrassed if fainted.

I went to sat with Ivy, Yi Xin and Lee Eng at canteen there. They wanted to donate blood too but Lee Eng refused. She said she scared. We chat and chat before went to the college hall again to do blood donation. My body full back with energy already as i have my lunch just now. So, i decided to went for the blood donation for second time. I asked Kristy to sign for me as my parents agreement. Only Ivy want to donate only. Yi Xin phoned her mom for her permission and her mom don't let her to do so. We reached the college hall and put our belonging at the counter. Then I have to fill up a form before donate the blood. What the... I filled up one form then the guy said its wrong. It should not filled up like this. Then should how? He call me to calm down. No need so rush. Then asked lots question and asked Ivy more questions than me. Lolz. Want buaya meh you? Kam Yu Lou~

Then I proceed to next process. The officer that i met the first time asked me same question repeatly to ensure that im not lying. ( Betulkah ini mak kamu yang sign? Mak sekarang kat maner?) Lolz. I'm cheating you so what. Old brag~!!! Then he take something which I don't know what is that and make my blood came out. It was very darn pain. I mistaken my blood typed. Actually i'm a A typed blood. Sob* Thought is O typed blood then can save more people. --"

Next counter, the malay woman check my body preassure. She asked lots question. ( Ada sakit? Demam? Batuk? Kahak? Selsema? ) I answered no and cough* in front of her. Then she tell me (Awak batuk ya? Tak boleh derma darah ni. Nanti jangkit orang lain dengan darah kamu yang berjangkit) Lolz. I really don't have the fate in donating blood. --" Then Ivy also cannot donate. Her body preassure very low. From that point, I can see that she is not a hot tempered girl. Thats why her body preassure very low. ^^

Then I have my Accounting lecture. After that i went for play basketball. At first i planning to play awhile only. Play for fun, shoot ball and 3 point ball. Looks like im in the wind(cantonese called yao fung) in 3 points. As i shot 10 balls, i enter 8 like that. Unbelievable? Believe it. Lolz. Its a fact and true. Then I played for 4 on 4 match. I lost in continously 2 rounds. P Seng damn big and strong. Can't fight at all. Then i have some break and watched those seniors to play. They were amazing with their dribbling, shooting, lay up and team work skills.

And then a guy suddenly came over me and offer me to join his team to play a 5 on 5 full court team. Opponents were the seniors. Some of them were very lc. Lolz. The game starts and finish in 40 minutes non stop. I ran non-stop full court for 30 minutes. Guess whats my score and statistic? I score 2 3 points balls, 5 balls, 4 blocks. ^^ The score was 61-55 and we won.

Day was dark and i took taxi to home. I need to teach tuition tonight from 8 pm till 10 pm. I can't believe that im a tuition teacher now. ^^ My students treat me one pack of nice and yummy sweets. I never saw and eat before. It was nice and in pineapple flavoured. ^^

After tuition, I went for my dinner at 10 something with cM. I ate a plate of fried noodles + mee. Lolz. The fired noodles was delicious untill i don't know how to describe it out. Along this, fried noodles was fried by a mamak than kinda thin wan. Then now the fat mamak fried this time. I give it 7/10 better than Kim Gary Restaurant 3/10. Lolz. really seeeeeeedddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp!!!

going to sleep*

Please save me someone. Who wants my brain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home