My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

tanned

Oh my God!! I failed my business statistic coursework. The pass mark is 10/50. sigh* I get 9/50. One more mark to past. I was damn embarrassed when Dr.Leong called my name ( Woei Hoong, u FAILED your coursework!,with the high tune of voices) Why should this subject is a compulsary to Accounting. As i know Accounting is manage those full set of a company's account only. No need use additional mathemathic to do account right? sigh*

I suppose to donate my blood to the First Aid Unit(FAU) today. My coursemates said want donate tomorrow. What the... they told me, very pain wan when been injected. Then they use a plastic thingy pipe to make the blood come out. If the blood never come out, they will pull out and put it in repeatly till the blood come out. lolz. it makes me more scare. But i wanted to donate my blood. I must. I want. I will.

After that, i'm going to the sport complex to do work out at gym. The insructor told me that still got 30 minutes then the gym close. I was disappointed and went for swimming lesson. Don't know why i wanted to have some exercise that time and feel very active. Lolz. Then, im planning to swim till 7 pm. I received sms from Wan Ying. She told me that the house owner will come our house to pick rental later at 6.30pm. So we rushed back after taking out the rental money from ATM. We reached home at 6 something, and e shuen told us that the house owner not coming already. What the.. I promised someone to swim with her at 6pm and now you make me cant do it and back home for nothing. Arghhhh... i miss my chance. sob*

Homework become more and more day by day. lots bulk of homework. will blog other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home