My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

what a fool i am

Getting worse and worse day by day, not in the mood for everything. When i sad i put my feeling inside a box. A box that no one will realize. I kept it somewhere that no one will found out. In a deeply sea of Pacific, or in the super hot larva inside a volcano mount or perhaps under the earth of mantel. Sorry if anyone don't understand what im talking bout now. I'm a fool. How come i never realize it? It was a sensitive issue and you should tell me. Tell me, i will change. I will solve this problem. Why you don't want to tell me? You making me suffer along this 3 month. Firstly I thought that you was a selfish but now I won't think it anymore. Its all my fault and I hope you will forgive me everything. Not asking you for accepting me back. I know there no hope to have you back anymore, because i'm not qualified. I'm a bad-egg guy. Please scold me or whatever, it's my fault and i want you to forgive me. I don't know whether you viewed my blog before or not. If you do so, can you kindly give me a text message or phone me? I wanted to phone you but i scare you will hanged off it.

I know you won't call and message me anymore. What I did to you before went to kl, I know you surely will be angry and sad. I can't believe i will do so to you. Yea, i'm a cruel guy. I need no sympathize from anyone. What I have today is everything from the beginning.

Sometimes, when i viewed back your photos in y pendrive and my phone, I felt emo. Especially when i thought back those sweet moments with you last time, and i did cried it out. My heart hurted back and blood coming out. The photos of yours all become memory, as i lost you and can't have you back anymore. I still kept the shirt and the pig that you gave me during my birthday, the wallet that you gave me at Valentine Day,the memo that you wrote to me,the box that you gave me on the last day before i'm leaving secondary school,the doggie phone hanger, the love letter tissue that you wrote to me last time, the bdae and valentine card that you made for me last time, the tissue that you kissed on it and have your lipstick on it, the school tie that you exchange with me, the sweet wrapper(the first sweet you gave me), and etc.

All the stuff below I still kept until now. My friends told me to dump them all but I never. I still want all of them. All of them were my treasure in this world. Just like normal person think that diamond and gold were their treasure. My treasure is everything that i mentioned above there. sigh* Those stuff just a memory for me. It's death till now till then and forever. I still love you~!!

Wish me luck to my game at sport carnival. ~.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home