My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cause I have a bad day

Triiiitttttttttt trrritttttttttttttt, my phone alarm woke me up. I'm still snoozing at the moment. As I looked at my phone to check the time and it was still early. The sky still dark with the starry sky and my eyes were very pain. Can't even open it like unusual. They blinked few times and I continued my dream.

8.15 a.m I awake from my sleep with the dirty and smelly saliva around my cheek. I realise that I was late for classes in this morning. I speed up my movement in preparing to school. I didn't took bath, wash faces and have my breakfast. Just brushed teeth only and rush out for the bus. I planned to take a taxi ride to college and I was disappointed because there no even single cab around this area. I went to nearby LRT to take the cab ride. Reached class at 8.45 a.m,as i entered the class I saw Dr. Leong and I said ," Sorry, I was late ." Dr. Leong gave me a sweet smile forgiving me for my late and said ," You was very late." My class started from 8 a.m till 9 a.m.

Nothing special bout today post. Not in the mood and get easily changed the mood as the weather. It can be sunny, windy, or raining anytime. Unpredictable mood granted by The Lord to me. Thanks, I love myself. My arm was very pain this whole day. Yesterday, I took my swimming exam and it was really hard for me. It absorb my energy until almost finish. Today I feel sleepy when attending the ME class. Luckily next week our group take a rest from doing presentation. Cause I have a bad day?

Going to sleep now. I wish I could sleep forever. Get away from this horrible world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home