My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cause I have a good day

Yeah... Something did cheer me up tonight. Now I think I got 30% chance. Before that I only have not even reach 2%. Lolz. Abit lame if everyday I posted out about my emo life and about her. Make a liltle bit changes. What happened to me? I came back home the first thing is play the comp. Everyday also like that, sure a bit hard for me to graduate. Lolz. Need someone can change my life. If "she" willing, thats good for me. I sure will obey your words. ^^ Eh, talked bout her. Hmmmm, my mind was everything with her stuff. Just now I have my dinner at a mamak restaurant. The nasi goreng belacan was delicious. Its much more delicious than sold at BRJ Restaurant and Restoran Bunga Emas. And the nescafe ice really worth at RM1.50. The mug was big and my belly suddenly came out after drank it. I walked to my housemates car just like a fat guy walking. lolz.

raining day, my clothes didn't dry enough. If continue like this, I don't have any clothes to wear already. Hmmmm, I get hungry already, just now I have my dinner at 7something and now 12am already. 5 hours already digest completely. Does it normal?

Blog shorter and shorter. If really want post, I will post bout her. But I want make some different here.

hmmm.... no idea in posting dy... continue tomorrow...

Key love Gy forever(no matter you not assume me as your Key anymore, I will think that I am Key to you) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home