My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, July 16, 2007

the third emo day

The bad
The worse
The evil
The suck
The bastard
The stingy
The most hated by someone
The loser
The weakest
The dumb
The slow
The retarded
The asshole
The jerk
The scumbag
The fucker
The damn
The stupid
The silly
The animal
The rubbish
The beast
The emo
The hOoi

The lover
The loyal
The love
The caring
The like
The monkey
The key
The key key
The ling ling
The ling
The baby
The waiting
The willing
The continue
The black
The monkeyish
The hOoi

Sometimes, I felt very active and then will felt back like moody. Whole body like no energy at all to walk. I scare I will fall down anytime without my wings. I need them so much just like I needed you so much. I know everyone will dislike about the post this time. If anyone of you do not like it, please read the next paragraph. This posts just for her only. I hope you're reading Hui Ying. I wanted to tell everyone that I, Hooi Woei Hoong just love you one girl in this world only. Its sounds very outdated, but I will continue to say something here. For me, no one can replaced your place. I did try this before, there really no one can replace your status in my heart although you're not my girlfriend anymore. Listen here, Hui Ying. I wanted to call you back as gy. I want give you all I have in this world. I want the wings made by you so I can fly with you. I want back our memories. I don't want it disappear forever. I want you to forgive me also. I'm asking you humbly and sincerely apologize to you. I'm really sorry what I did. Every one did their mistake before and I hope you give me the last chance. The last chance that will become the precious in my life. Cause I believe this last chance is really valuable for me. I really want you to forgive me. Forgive what I did to you. I know you won't so easily forgive me. Everyone have the feeling and you too. I've been here for 2 month plus. Broke with you since 4 month ago. You think I did forget you? Nah. I didn't forget you, every single moments with you last time, the way you talk, the way you look at me, the way you love me, the way you walk and others. You know, I always thinking of you since broke up. Although I hate you last time, I still thinking of you. Sometimes I felt nagry and sometimes my heart become soft back when I thought back the sweet memorise with you. Till I can't stand I will shed my tears. My tears that contains love+suffer+miss+worry+hate were spread it anyway on my bed. Hugging the pig that you gave me that full with my tears, saliva and sweats on it. It already became my treasure now. I love it so much. When i'm thinking about you, I will hug the pig, viewing your photos inside my phone and cried. Damn me with my sissy attitude. I felt time past slowly. Tortuiring me second per second. Blasted with fire onwards my body every seconds. Making me feel uncomfortable. I hope you will answer my call, Hui Ying. I will keep calling you till you answer it. Please don't avoid me. You making me more worse.

Back to the normal, as I told you all that I have two personalities now. I can get emo anytime and happy go lucky anytime. Lol. I'm a freaks. Haha. Today I explored my college's hostel. Qing Wei brought me in and walks around and i tried curry noodles at the canteen inside the hostel. Compare with Kuantan Hoi Yin's Restaurant famous with their delicious curry noodle, the curry noodles that i had just now can fight with the Hoi Yin's curry noodles. Maybe the owner is the Hoi Yin's sibling or relatives. The taste was almost same. Or maybe I too miss Hoi Yin's curry noodles then I thought the taste alomost like the one at Kuantan. Then we went for dota at a cyber cafe inside the hostel. I pawned for fist blood but at last we lost. sigh*

I back to my home at 6 something. Almost forget today was my buddy, Boon Hwee birthday. Our house fund bought him a small sized cappucino cake. I saw the glithering from his eyes feeling touching when we sang birthday song for him.

the birthday boy, our home looks messy right?

yummy + delicious

After I ate the cake, I went for teaching tuition. The students was naughty. I wanted to shout at them but I can't do so. but some of them were friendly and they gave me one pack of sweet which I never ate before in apple flavoured. YummMMm~


weird?

tiring now... gonna sleep. adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home