My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

dead forever

Ahhhhh.... what happen to me? Why I still want a hope from her. What's wrong with me? I wanted to fell down this time and hurt the whole of my body. Let it hurt only because I don't care it anymore. Losing you just like losing my heart. Human can't even operated well without a heart. Just like me, desperate for a girl's love, the girl who I loved last time, I care and treat her bad, the girl that stand me for few months with my non-matured attitude. PLS LA. ITS OVER NOW. THERE NO SUCH CHANCE. That broke my heart, my heart made from the crystal glass cracked at the moment and broken. Its broke into small pieces and can't paste it back anymore.

The time has come. It's time for close this boring blog and make it dead forever. It won't wake up anymore. I felt more and more tired this few days. Finally I got what I have already. Thanks for forgiving me. I will let you with your life. I won't interrupt at your life. Dead forever means dead forever. Thanks to everyone who support my blog. My sucked grammar and the broken language that made anyone get their anger after viewing my blog, I apologize from you all.

Last post for today, 7 week been here and just found the interesting food. Maybe? lame....
This guy named Raja. He bajet that he's very handsome and gave us extra some chocolate and kaya balls. Lolz. (He was on phone with his customer. They order via calling and this proof that his business was making profits all the time. Does his appearance look alike those burglar? Haha.

His partner busy making the balls. Sounds disgusting right?



-the end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home