My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boring+Crapness+Funny Movie(TGV)

A journal starts from here:

I just back from outside just now after watched a movie called Train of the Dead at TGV located inside KLCC. This movie was freaking boring.. totally lacking of boring, full or craps and junks, f*cking out of human being entertainment, not horror at all and yet funny the most especially a guy with sissy attitude named Ake behaving like a rotten queen as displayed at the subtitle. We can't understand Thai language and its definitely a Thai movie. We been cheated to watch this movie by the horror wallpaper poster of this movie. Boon totally not satisfy what he paid for it and in his mind he thought that its not worth to purchased a Rm7 movie ticket for a worse and worse ever movie he watched in his life. I think he will despise the director for made out this movie.

look horrible? Nah.. Just a display only, don't trust it.

I keep laughing inside the theater because some of this part of movie are funny. No matter what part, even though the ghost appear and kills people, I still laugh out loud inside there. Weird huh?!? People may thought that I'm crazy but...

I LOVE TO LAUGH OUT LOUD. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOl. LOL.

Before that, we can't decided which movie we want to watch. This two were suggested among all the movies available to be showing right there.




And I found one book that really caught my attention at Kinokuniya Bookstore before we went for a movie. It's called English for Journalist in red colour cover pf the book. Apparently, I like this book a lot and I began to love in journalism. Oh gosh, the price is kind of expensive, Rm94.50 with 180 pages I think so.

I wished that I could own this book as my birthday present incoming of my birthday. Maybe I will changed my course after I failed to continued my studies in Accounting. Just maybe.

And I saw this two PONDAN, SISSY HUMAN, AH GUA(in hokkien) walking at down there.
Things getting more complicated when I start wondering why this world got this such typed of human. Enough for the f*cking science theory that explained them as unbalanced hormone they have in their body. They should have consciousness about this issue as these will become eyesore to the public.

Owhh~ thats sweet and lovely couple in front of us. The hands of happiness and romance. I wish I could be like sw. /gg

Lastly for this post, I'm presenting one of the macho-est and the charming student from Diploma in Biology and Chemical in TARc, Mr.Lee Boon Hwee a.k.a Dota Most Did PWNED players of the month with average 100 kills per month.
The God look alike human been sent by Him for us to lead in /gg-ing heroes of DOTA. Any chicks want his cellphone numbers? /gg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home