My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My first exam in college

Its nothing to be so proud of this topic. Today is my first exam in TARC. HUBUNGAN ETNIK as known as SEJARAH, HISTORY or whatever you can called it related with a subject that we need to learn to get know well each ethnic in Malaysia and what the FUCK. Why should we learn this stuff in college syllabus? I meant, come on.. This is college not the secondary school that required us to study every subjects in Bahasa Malaysia some more and need to take the History subject as compulsory subject.

I didn't studied finish. Time is limited and I demand one day should be at least 48 hours to spent.

I will spent 48 hours wisely with:

Sleeping 15 hours
Eating 4 hours
Gaming 5 hours
Online Chatting 5 hours
Surfing net 5 hours
Shitting 1 hour
Movies 6 hours at least
Snapping picture 1 hour
Kepoh-ing 2 hours
Dreaming 4 hours

Left 1 hour for study!!! And I used this one hour for my previous blog. No hope on me

Apparently the rules of examination in college is totally different from what we had before in our secondary school. No pencil case was allowed to bring in, no hand phone inside the exam hall(wtf his rule), have to queue for entering the hall. There were crowd with students outside the corridor of exam hall. I looked at my watch and it was 9.10a.m which mean I was late and most probably I won't have enough time for answering the questions. I sighed and *potong queue* then only I entered the hall.

Shocked with the rolled-eyes, there are many students sitting for the exam. Unbelievable the amount is up to 800+ students and you can imagine that the hall is extremely big. Can't said so it is a hall, it just a sport complex that fitted few badminton courts, a volley ball court and a basketball court with fiber glass board.

The seat almost no available at the time but I found one seat randomly. When I saw the seat number at the right side of the table, I was shocked again. Could it be so freaking coincidence? The seat number is same with my birth certificate number. I was snigger in my heart. Without wasting the precious time left, I start doing the questions until halfway my stomach start struggling and all I can do is bared it till the end. All the questions so freaking easy for me. Hope I get high marks for this subject and going to throw the stupid notes away after that. /ggness

Back to home while laying on bed and I took this:

cM is going to rape Boon Hwee now. Muaxx and muaxxx and muaxxxx Boon's face(full of saliva). Boon screamed and cried for help! cM keep /gg

With fully strength, Boon trying to push cM away but cM too strong as strong as Hercules.

At last:


cM had fulfill his satisfaction after raped Boon. So, Boon's virginity had been taken away by cM. cM placed his palm on Boon's chest and gently rub it. Lolx. The end.

p/s: cM actually forcing Boon to go down have lunch only. Was joking only what I typed above these things. I don't know why cM must do like this to Boon. Up to your thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home