My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Get PWNED back!!

This is full of unbelievable stuff and cases. Don't you think that what I am talking about? Still don't get it what I want to pass this message?

I FAILED MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAPER!!!

oh my god can't really believe that when I tell my classmates that I failed my English paper. ==

Actually I never sit for the exam. I thought it was held on today but it was not. I was stunned awhile when I check again for the exam schedule and the English Exam was held last Saturday, the day I suppose to be take the English Exam after the Hubungan Etnik Exam. Apparently I have to sit for the exam incoming 3 more months. Means RESIT. Yeah!!

All my friends was shocked through their expression on the faces looking at me and start snigger with the evil laughing. Lolx. The reason that I forget to sit for it....

WANGSA MAJU CYBER CAFE:
Game:
DOTA ALLSTAR 6.45 AI v.1.5
Counter Strike 1.3
Half Life
O2jam
Serious Sam

Yes, I went for playing computer games at a cyber cafe near to my home. This morning I gave a phone call to my mom and told her this stuff. She never scold me instead encouraged me to do well in my next exam which mean just now afternoon 2.00pm for my accounting paper. And also, I asked her how to cook the soup for "yee mee" noodles.

I FAILED TO DO SO. The soup tasteless just like drinking water. PLAIN. Arghhh... Not going to mention again. I love cooking, secondly hobby after playing basketball but I hate of the failure in cooked out the food. Anyone who want be the "white mice"? /gg

Today I just sat for the accounting paper. Its pretty tough to do out the accounts for each question. I never do a question in Section B which will cost me to deduct 25 marks from 100 marks. == my chance to get pass in this paper will decreasing greatly now. ==

AGAIN we went for cyber cafe again for some dota match. Played with the bots and players at there. Get PWNED the most. Anyone can teach me to play Dota? lolx

okay, time for some picture. Its not any living picture. Hmmm... Just some pictures that make me imagine of something and tell me what you all saw k?




Is it something like angel? ghost? Casper? Demon? Devil? Still can't saw the figure? Been confusing bout it or maybe just an imagination created by me after I see all the pictures of angel and ghost at a website.

One more thing, RULES for my blog:

DO NOT spam at my chat box
No COMMENTS from a STRANGER
NO FLAMING to me
DON'T go too FAR in criticising me
ONLY FRIENDS allowed here, STRANGERS=FUCK OFF!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home