My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Secret That Cannot be Told

This afternoon I watched Jay Chow newest movie called Secret...

at home... lame huh..

This movie damn freaking nice to watch leh. Contained romantic part, funny part, little bit scary and so on depends on everyone's thinking in their mind. To everyone out there, if you all haven't watch it, better go cinema watch as if it still been showing in the moment right now or go buy a pirated one or download lah easier~

The tears from me nearly drop down not because too sad or sympathy for Jay Chou as 叶湘伦 (Ye Xiang Lun) or Kwai Lun-mei as 路小雨 (Lu Xiao Yu). They loved each other a lots, Jay Chou even have hard headed to sacrificed his own life back to the past and meet up with Xiao Yu.

^Secrets^

“Follow the notes upon a journey

At first sight marks one's destiny

Once the voyage comes to an end

Return lies within hasty key”

I will having my next paper on this Tuesday, after that I will be free for a period. Will going out to meet someone there. ^^

This morning I slept at 8 am and woke up at 3 something in the afternoon. I play Dota until the time past slightly faster than I expected. Means, I din realise the time and keep on playing Dota. Can said I already obsessed with this game nowadays.

The view of 7 am from my apartment:



Don't critic me. I know the photo just an ordinary view. Nothing to do that time was going to bed and I quickly grabbed my camera and took it. It may look more better when you see by your own that time. My camera just only digital camera so the quality is worse ever. /gg

I will start do my revision for Business Statistic start from tomorrow. No msn, no phone, no online, no blog and no games allowed until the paper done. Perhaps so if I can stand for it. xD

And lets look at this:



He's not a human. Please alert of this. If you all saw the nick name of "Shoroi" or maybe "Puppeteer" do not try and played with him. He's a GodLike Dota player in selected list for upcoming WCG representing TBun Cyber Cafe. Unbelievable? Believe it!! (Training for the competition)

And I tried this weight+foods survey.. my post would be a bit long this time.. /gg

Junk-
[x] chips
[x] fast food
[ ] soda
[x] candy
[x] popcorn with butter
[ ] pretzels
[x] peanut butter
[ ] ranch
[x] chicken wings
[x] pizza
[x] burgers
[x] hot dogs
[ ] grilled cheese
so far: 9

Vegetables-
[ ] broccoli
[x] carrots
[ ] cauliflower
[x] green beans
[x] beans
[ ] onions
[x] tomatoes
[ ] pickles
[x] cucumber
[ ] zucchini
[ ] celery
[ ] capsicum
[x] peas
[x] potatoes
[ ] beets
[ ] spinach
[ ] lima beans
[ ] lettuce
[x] corn
so far: 17

Fruit-
[x] oranges
[ ] strawberries
[x] apples
[x] bananas
[ ] pineapple
[x] pears
[ ] peaches
[x] grapes
[x] plums
[x] grapefruit
[ ] clementines
[x] tangerines
[ ] raspberries
[ ] blueberries
[ ] limes
[ ] lemons
[x] mangoes
[x] cherries
[x] watermelon
[ ] cantaloupe
[x] honeydew
so far: 29

Meat-
[x] ham
[x] chicken
[x] lamb
[x] pork
[x] steak
[x] turkey
[ ] bologna
[ ] Fish
[x] deer
[ ] bird
[ ] salami
[x] pepperoni
[ ] alligator <---- wtf??
so far: 37

Dairy-
[x] milk
[ ] skim milk
[x] cheese
[x] yogurt
[ ] butter
so far: 40

Desserts-
[ ] brownies
[x] ice cream
[x] chocolate
[ ] sherbert
[ ] cake
[ ] cup cakes
[ ] cookies
[x] coffee
[ ] caramel
[ ] mousse
[ ] whipped cream
[ ] chocolate covered strawberries
[ ] pie
[ ] cream puffs
[x] jelly
[ ] chocolate covered pretzels
so far: 44

Wheat-
[x] bread
[ ] pasta
[ ] cereal
[ ] bagels
[x] doughnuts
[x] crackers
so far: 47

Now add up the number of Xs and
multiply by 2 to get the weight that
you should be.

Total: 47 x 2 = 94KG
I should be 94 KG. lolwtfbbq as if I got I would be more happier. F*CK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home