My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

sap sap sui!

Yeah, my two presentation works are done. I couldn't believe that I'm actually did it in one day plus. Look, there's not a problem for me. I'm getting more and more confident for my presentation speech. I may get to randomly selected tomorrow while on week 9, there will be Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan presentation for me. I will look more dumb in formal suit. Maybe weird. Everyone in my group were waiting me to wear formal suits for the day. ~.~

And again X gave support that I need so much. I feels getting more strength to survived at KL. Thanks X. I love you.

I don't know why nowadays why this world excists fucking free people act like nothing to do. This girl kept spamming junk mails to my hotmail. I have warned her but she did it again. No choice by posting it out to let you know what is shy, bitch!

***click to enlarge it***
yesterday I have deleted more than 10 this junk mails from same people. What the hell you want people chat with your 3D avatar? through IM Msn cannot?
*sigh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home