My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Something you all must not missed out!

I've copied this from the lowyat.net forum there. Omg the "rojak language"!!

Mat Rempit poem

Mat Rempit is damn guai lan,
he modifies a small kenderaan,
drive his awek to see cendawan,
and she will ask,”What do you want??”

“Your buah dada is so menggodakan.”
“And I don’t want to be your kawan.”
“I want to be your special one.”
“And f*** you everyday like no kawalan.”

The awek has got no pilihan,
she has to take off all her pakaian,
and start the adult mia permainan,
that is how she lost her kesucian.

First time she feels a little kesakitan,
and screams out loud for pertolongan,
later she asks for mau tambahan,
hopes that Mat Rempit will teruskan.

Mat Rempit says got perubahan,
he goes and gets a peralatan,
and calls all his kawan-kawan,
says this will be more fun.

I don't really fucking understand what's the meaning of this poem... anyone understand pls tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home