My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Black Cloud/Fate (hak wan in Cantonese means bad luck)

All the thing I can shout and yell out are SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK..

I'm currently in bad mood man. Everyone seems ignoring me in the house what the fuck. Damn bad luck la weih..

Pocket money nearly dried up
Relationship with others getting worser
My mind stacked with lots of rubbish stuff and I'm really dunno what I'm really thinking about this few days. I talked nonsense, reacting slower and abnormal.

can't really paid attention in revision for my coming examination.

going to dread soon!

Oh yea, just read some of the blogger's blog. Adverlerts izzit right the spelling? or whatever. To those greedy peoples you know what happen la. Nothing in the internet world can be trusted. Prank site!

ahh... the connection in cyber cafe now damn lag la...

Seriously everything is not going well this few days for me.

I need some advice from the expert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home