My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

18

The post for this time I’m going to listed out what I’ve done when I was 18. Yes, this sounds familiar because Kenny Sia also did like that for his post during his birthday.

1. I’ve donated to the charity together with my buddies them all. Although we donated rm0.70, we hope this sum will help them.


2. I’ve witnessed the horrible flying ants flew in front of my house. Approximately 1000+ at there.


3. First time ever dining at well-known restaurant, Chilli's during Rog's birthday. By the way, the foods and deserts surely fulfill your satisfaction.


4. Received a BodyGlove wallet last Valentine by her.


5. Received this valuable and precious nice watch from my lovely mom.


6. Wore girlish ornament at campus~ ==


7. Sleept at least 2 hours before having classes started at 8am later on.

8. Met new friends from various state.


9. Witnessed gay rape by both of my eyes balls. Gees~


10. Been obsessed with Clorets for about one month.


11. First time ever dinning with bunch of friends. Felt just like released from jailing by my dad.


12. I've lost the one that I loves so much.

13. Snapped a mysterious figure at the sky.


14. I've worked for the first time in PC Fair at the KLCC Convention Center.


15. Took the most medicine in one time this year. Ewww~


17. Took instant noodles as meals for one week. Insane huh?

18. Get old soon start from today... lol...

Sorry guys I couldn't go out hang with you because of my conservative-minded dad. Most probably I can go out by tonight. Lets go out yc then..

And not forget to thanks for everyone that wished me Happy Birthday last night. I've received lots birthday sms and calls from friends.

Is it that someone reached his/her matured age can do whatever they wishes to do? Example like smoking?


Or even clubbing?


Or maybe be an alcoholic drink freaks?


None of them suitable for me. I aimed for higher target after this. Well guess I have to away again for few days to enjoy my birthday and holiday. Ari gator for tunned in here. Lol for you all (Lots of love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home