My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Finally year 2008 had approached~!! I'm here to wish everyone Happy New Year. Last night 15 hours ++ ago, I'm celebrate new year eve and countdown at The Curve together with my friends. A lots of things happened on last night around us. Before we went to The Curve for 2008 countdown, me, cM, Boon and Wai Hong were going to meet with Yi Won they all at MidValley. We had dinner together at Burger King while waiting the time to pass.

After that, we took some rest at Yi Won's hostel room before going out again. I can counted out the exactly the amount of the transportation cost last night. Roughly Rm50 was spent for each person last night just only for the fucking reasonable
pricey transportation cost. =="

Here's the quite interesting part happened when we met the "pudge" or as known as "butcher" well know as like to slaughter customer's cab driver. Too bad I never brought out my camera last night because I thought Yi Won will surely brought but she never. If not I am going to snap his fucking car's plat number and warn others not to take a ride with the same cab.

There were 6 peoples including me waiting for some cabs. We were rushing to The Curve at the moment when the clock ticks at 9.3o. We afraid can't get to the place due to the traffic jam. First we managed to get the cab but he said due to the traffic jam might happened somewhere in front the road to The Curve and not willing to do our business. Luckily a cab stopped in front of the first cab we get just now. He offer the service with 6 peoples together in a ride. Supposedly, maximum he just only can bring 4 customers only but I felt something wrong from the beginning. Impossible this fellow so nice to us not afraid to get fined by the traffic police. He said the trip to The Curve will run using meter. So we took it and till half way........

Fuuuuu yOOohhhhh.....
Initial T came out....
He drove like Jay Chow, cut and cut and slip away just like his day bought the road..
And he kinds of smart ass drove using shortcut to The Curve.

........climax came when one of us having a conversation with him:

CD=Cab Driver

Hooi : Bang, pergi The Curve berapa?
CD : (give plenty of explanation......susah cari wang) Rm60 lah...
YiWon: So expensive, go the Curve usually Rm15 only and the most also Rm20 only.
Ng : ya lah bang, kita org Kl jangan la tipu kita (lol ya ke Ng?)
Hooi : tadi u cakap jalan meter? sekarang cakap rm60? ( == )
Bang : tak boleh la, ni saya banyak jln short cut... bla bla bla... traffic jam... bla bla bla...

Whole of us stunned for awhile and couldn't believe that we're getting to slaughtered (thong in Cantonese language) soon.

At last we get to deal well with him, final price Rm50 and we're almost reached The Curve. There were lotsa blocking by the traffic polices the road between Ikea and The Curve. So we called him to dropped us at side of the road not far from the traffic police. In my mind I knew that he scare might get fined so he don't dare to drove to the road lane to The Curve. So he stopped infront after the traffic police. Yi Won paid Rm30 because she don't have small changes and I call cM to paid for the rest and get down from the cab because the police traffic was coming towards the cab.

The driver get called by the fierce officer and requested to shown out his taxi license. cM and Wai Hong still inside the cab get out from the cab asap while Yi Won was blurring that time and scare so I brought her ran away as fast as we could and get escaped from not paying the rest Rm20. Im surely he get fined for Rm300 after that. Wow, things at year 2007 at the last minutes really fun. lol.

We reached The Curve to meet Steph and Tom. I get sprayed suddenly by those events toys. lol. The place was crowded with peoples for 2008 countdown unfortunately I NEVER BROUGHT MY CAMERA OMGWTFBBQ. Too bad can't add some ingredients to my this post this time.

Upon 12am appears....

Fireworks sparkling and rained the dark sky for about 20 minutes if I am not mistaken. My neck almost get sprained for watching too long without stopped blinking to the beautiful fireworks scenery. I am really regretted. Sigh*

We planned went for clubbing after that unfortunately there were full house everywhere at The Curve. And those uncivilized Malay boys whom fought at there really an embarrassing to our country. There were lots of foreigners at there watching them fought for? I dunno what the reason. Ended up with head bleeding and crying like a small kids lost his mommy. Disappointed to that.

And also the clubber and drinker who drunk last night came out with some colours at their face resulting from some fight. Maybe girls or status problem? Oh my god, I'm seem like an issue lamenter.

Four of us overnighted at Yi Won's place because the time Lrt had been closed. Its 4am+.

and Yi Won applied mask for me. How good.... xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home