My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sickness

I'm lack of vitality this few days and I'm having little bit fever right now. Just only suffered from the bloody hard Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan paper this morning and then went to Time Square with my sister. Whole body was lacking of energy and I what I can do is BLOGGING. Yeah!! I spent lots of $$ this few days and finally broke now like those beggar on the street.

This year will be the worst CNY occasion for me. I'd just bought few clothes, a belt and a sling bag only for my CNY stuff. My mom gave me so much money but I never found out some nice clothes or maybe I'm too "memilih"

Got to off right now. Continue my study. Hmmm... Streamyxx will be available at our house start from the month of three.

P/s: Don't go Time Square's sushi king, there were lotsa moths flying over the SUSHI~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home