My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Proposal Daisakusen [プロポーズ大作戦]



childish?

Well I'm going to lament bout this Japanese drama this time. I couldn't believe that I've interested with this drama and continuously watched the whole drama in just 2 days. Conclusion and shortly say, the story is about one guy regretted the past between him and his childhood friend for 14 years and he wanted to confess to the girl but unfortunately he can't make it going well every time. And... fairy == oh sucks... a weird old man called himself as fairy helped him. Geess.. I wishes there is a fairy helping me now. I'm broke man.

Watch it yourself and enjoy it. Only who watched all will understand the whole story.

hMmmm... exam coming in 9 more days. Seriously I don't have the mood to study at all.

Been slacking over the time everyday. Call me a worm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home