My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random post

*scratching my bloody head rapidly*

*stretching my fingers*

hear the crack sounds?? xP

Back to here, hey.. Sean and others arrived at KL yesterday and we went dinner together at a restaurant named Restoran Talipon? Huh? Telephone Restaurant? Too bad Chew never came join us because she's in Kuantan right now. So what special about Restoran Talipon? Just self service yourself, paid Rm20 per person and you could eat all you can in your life. Mutton? Beef? Pork? Seafood? Appetizer? Fruits? Fish Ball? and you can eat until your belly pregnant and burst like a air balloon. Haha



Yesterday was my second time went to this restaurant. At the first time I never bring along my camera so I never post it out. Got'cha this time. Lolx. Oh my favorite and everyone's desire grilled meat. Delicious enough to melt you down.



While resting and digesting that time, I've searched their shopping result and I found this inside Sean's paper bag. You all know what is that?



My God, this was the second time I touched condom. =.= unbelievable right? Its true. The first time I touched is when Wei asked me to buy for cM's birthday present. Lol
Here's the *first*



And I accidentally opened it. OooOppssSss



Last night the temperature at the restaurant really hot and heat. Could you imagine that you are having steamboat and bbq at the same time accompanied by the hot temperature. Can you stand it? And this cat came over. I can actually listened to it's whispering. Lol. Am I mind reader from The Heroes movie? lOl...



We left the place about 11 something with plenty leftover foods on the table. Oh perkerja yang kukasihi, enjoy your cleaning time.



Boon's having food poisoning right now and he's getting much more better after taken medicine. I wonder what he ate last night. Hope you recover well soon, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home