My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday(Self Declared)



yeah, I've got 6 days self declare holiday start from tomorrow. I can't wait to back to my hometown. Looks, there's lot of thing I'm going to do after back to hometown.

Supposely I can back already today but there no more bus ticket available for Wednesday. Sigh*

First of all, I'll celebrate my 18th years old birthday soon but not gonna to have party. Sorry guys, maybe we can go hang out at somewhere else.

Second, my mum's birthday is right one day before my birthday and I have prepared a valuable and meaningful present for her. Can't wait to celebrate with her.

Third, I'm going to learn how to make delicious "tang yuen" due to the mid autumn festival that fall on same date with me that is 22nd Dec 2007 this Saturday. Every year I enjoyed tang yuen on my birthday except for "jump year".

Fourth... others misc activities~


Ivy gave me this as my christmas gift. I wonder why she gave me monkey.

christmas coming in 6 days more, like usual nowhereelse for me to celebrate. This year I have to celebrate Christmas alone without partner. ==

Bee Z Body Corner:


Guess who's them? its Jin Han and Chuan Meng. Haihz. Tak serik-serik ni...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home