My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Orientation Odyssey Nite 2007/08

I felt lazy to blog nowadays. Zzz. I just back from the Orientation Odyssey Nite held in TARC. It was a great and excellent event that i ever attended. There are alots of funny incident that happened just now especially the old principal was never realise that somthing was at her hair until the crowd were laughing at her then only she realise. So pai seh. Haha. Not really have lots lengnui. At first i felt very boring then the show started and it make me cheer up back. The mc's were making us laughing with their stupid jokes and talks. I did enjoy this event tonight. The event end at 9 pm. From 5pm inside the college hall i was very hungry, till now. And after the event finish then only i had my suppner at Genting Klang. I ordered nasi goreng kampung besar and it just cost me RM4. Its really delicious and nice plus worth to paid for it.


skinny hand holding the oo nite ticket. btw im not showing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home