My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally '3 in 1" package



Finally I get sick after all. Ewww, it's medicine and somemore it is with tablets which became one of my fearest thing in this world. I'm afraid to swallow medicine since I was in primary school. Funny is it a 18 years old people don't know how to swallow pills. ==

It's been very long time ago like about 2 years ago I never seek for doctor. Huhu~ This mean that I'm so fucking healthy. Lolz. Today just only went for doctor and wasted me Rm35 for consultation and the medicine fees. WTF!! Why so damn expensive one? Is it the price is reasonable or I've been cheated? RAWR!!

Having illness is the worse thing in my life. It's really suffer thou and imagine that you're away from your beloved family and no one was caring about you. Somehow I still have X to accompany me. She really a good girl that put much efforts on me.
We're best friends no matter what, right X?



Pity on me.. Look like beggar? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home