My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chinese Culture

Chinese do believe spirits and gods in their life so do I but there's something I don't really get to understand well. Or I just ignored this stupid animism!!



The folks say, when you break mirror you will get bad luck for 7 years. Lolz and I did it this morning not by purposely and this cause me can't set my hair in front of the mirror. Oh my lovely mirror. I need someone to supply me the new mirror. Anyone?

Bad luck for 7 years? Really? But today everything was going well on me. Nothing bad omens happened.

To X, this is specially for you,
No matter what happened, just share it with me. You're kinda important for me.

Hmmm, today I went to Sg Wang with Low and then meet up together 3 of us at Pavilion there. They two celebrate called-so-early bdae with me and treat me dinner. Yummm~

Im soon gonna turn to 18 in 9 more days.

out of an idea now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home