My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Monday, December 10, 2007

EXP EXP EXP Experience


Well, PC Fair just only end last night. The total lappy that I sold to customers are more than 10. I'm very proud of myself for my performances that I never do before in my life. First time ever I have to sell laptop or desktop at PC fair yet I also learnt so many thing.

What I learnt for 3 days are:

I knew how to become more patience and control my feeling
I get to learnt the real meaning of *gaining hard-earned-blooded money* by our self
I've realise that money is not easy to earn even though you're hardworking
I'm gained strength mentally
I understand the feeling of hunger by not having any meal for the whole day suffering by those South African child
And I learnt how to work for others without relaying to anyone that look high on me

So talk back bout the PC Fair I've worked there for 3 days. First day, everything was too odd for me. For the first time I step both of my foots at the Klcc Convention Centre. First day, sold out 4 laptops and the boss very happy for that. WAH BANGGA LA ME WHEN I SAW HIS EXPRESSION WHEN I KNEW THAT IS SATISFACTION LOOK ON HIS FACE.

Second day was not really my day, only 2 laptops I sold. I have skipped every single meals on that day means that from morning to night I never took my meals. I only take it when I reached home, supper at mamak's. @.@~

The last day, there's melancholy of me and my work mates. First two days everyone were thought of the commission from selling one laptop is Rm30 but when one of them too curious to find it out, asked the supervisor and after that all of us get disappointed when we knew that commission for one laptop that we sold just only Rm10.


This doll recall back my memories

Everyone were not interested in working anymore so do I. I went out and meet with my two best buddies in my life, Rog and Low. I'm felt damn happy to meet them, just feel like its already long time we never gathering together the three of us. Went for some walk before I'm going back to continue my sale and they have to return home.
When I'm back, I saw everyone damn bloody moody. I think they are still not really satisfied what they should get.

What should I wait more, I'm going to take the advantage to increase my sales as much as possible. Too bad just get one only. Actually, I also felt what like they feel but I can't do anything if this circumstance happened. What I can do just continue my sale only larh as a worker right?

So far just knew few pretty ladies only from PC Fair and also I get more friends in this three days. I've met various type of people in 3 days.

I really can't imagine how I look alike when I've my own career next time. Work inside office or those low-salary and do all rough work occupation? Who knows...

an office boy should look alike this?? >.<

The photo above is taken the presentation day. I look weird in formal huh. Yes. And before I end this post, a little entertainment for the visitors.



Ka Heng like this NBA player, Tracy McGrady but...


... there's a second fake McGrady from Tarc... macam dengan muka die kan?? wakakaka

p.s// X, how are you.. its been long time never contact with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home