My Photo
Name:
Location: dine in hell

I am going to achieve my achievement in two years later.

Friday, November 30, 2007

A nostalgia for secondary school life

Im planning to blog back few more days but too bad my fingers don't want to listen to me and I blog it. Actually Im searching for fast foods picture from the internet for my BM individual presentaion for next week till I've feel boring about it and try to search for my nickname (saddient) at google search there. Oh, there were lots of results from the search engine and I found something really funny. Its the sabscrew website which created by Teik Ming 2 years ago I guess.

My face damn *ki siao* looking at there. Like erm... ah pek.. lol... that was the picture of me when I in form 4. Here's the picture of the website....



if you want to see more, copy and paste this link at the address box above... sorry I don't know how to put the link at my blog.
http://sabscrew.tripod.com/crew.htm

Damn.. this .bmp files took me for long time to upload it to blogspot.com. I think the network is not related to this problem, maybe blogspot.com should do some maintenance to solve this problem.

I miss my camera. Pity to it dumped aside on my bed and can't work for me and this blog. Its been already long time I never touch it. I will trying to blog as frequent as I can and the most important is with pictures. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home